Explore our new report on cohort-based learning.
Today, work happens in teams. With cohort-based experiences, learning can, too.
Cohort-based learning is the hottest topic in L&D right now. But how can your organization make sure to get it right? Download our new report Cohort-Based Learning at Scale: Eight Principles for Success to explore the key best practices we’ve developed in our decade creating cohort-based experiences, with insights from PepsiCo, AB InBev, and more.
A few of the principles we explore in the report include:
- How to cultivate a sense of safety and belonging
- Why you should put learners, not instructors, at the center of your learning experience
- How to accelerate knowledge sharing and peer facilitation
We also dive into insights like:
- Why reflection is such an important part of learning
- Strategies for increasing learner completion rates
- How arguing (constructively!) can improve team collaboration
- Simple ways to foster impactful learning through peer facilitation
- When AI just won’t get the job done
Download your free copy today to explore these powerful best practices for implementing cohort-based learning at scale.
Tackle your most important learning challenges with a digital academy.
Nomadic builds digital academies that help organizations use learning to accelerate growth, drive transformation, and better serve their employees, their customers, and the world. We co-created the Josh Bersin Academy, used by 30,000 HR professionals worldwide, and our academies have powered transformation and solved the trickiest learning challenges at IBM, Citi, and other Fortune 500 companies. Got a mission-critical learning challenge? Let's create an academy together today.